Software Engineer - Quality
dotloop: Software Engineer - Quality
Location: United States
Cincinnati, OH (Downtown)
dotloop is a startup that is eliminating paperwork in real estate transactions and has grown more than 70 percent quarter-over-quarter since 2010. dotloop is used by more than 200,000 agents who serve more than six million buyers and sellers in more than 700 cities in the U.S. and Canada. Backed by Trinity Ventures, the same firm that backed Starbucks, dotloop is poised for rapid growth through the opening of a new technology center in San Francisco.
We’re looking for exceptional software engineers to join our world-class quality engineering team. In this role, you will work on cross-functional product teams to ensure a successful, high quality product release. We’re seeking energetic, highly motivated, and detail-oriented engineers with strong software skills to creatively test, push and expand the limits of our rapidly growing platform. The ideal candidate will have strong experience and past projects using object oriented programming, databases, mobile and web technologies.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing start-up and be a critical member of a product team that’s building disruptive technology.
- Implement repeatable and predictable methodologies to deliver scalable, maintainable, and defect-free system(s) in an on-time and cost effective manner.
- Develop systems for our internal infrastructure including test frameworks, build and release, configuration management and continuous integration.
- Interface with cross functional teams throughout the company.
- Report and track test coverage, defects and project issues.
- Analyze risk, testing resources, and test results.
- Reproduce and isolate defects prior to escalating to the development team for resolution.
- Develop automated and manual test frameworks.
- Perform functional and front-end application testing.
1+ years experience in Software Development and exposure to:
- Automated and Manual testing, including black box/white box, bug reporting and tracking, test case writing, and test execution with tools such as testNG, Selenium, Junit etc.
- Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC), such as Agile Methodology (Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Front-end test automation (Selenium and associated APIs) of web based applications.
- Source code repositories (Git, Subversion, TFS, etc.)
- OOP and scripting (Ruby, Python, Java, C#, PHP etc.) in a testing environment.
- Performance, Database / back-end, API testing
- Mobile testing (iOS, Android, Mobile Web) a plus
- Adaptable and flexible, handling multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving, interpersonal, and time management skills.
Up for the challenge? Go to: https://dotloop.com/careers
The first online software that allows real estate agents, buyers and sellers to complete the transaction process from offer to close, all in one place. More than just a forms software, DotLoop is a fully-integrated, wholly web-based negotiation platform allowing users to create, adjust, approve, and sign documents and contracts in one seamless, online environment.
dotloop in the news:
- DotLoop Raises $7M From Trinity To Kill Real Estate Paperwork http://techcrunch.com/2012/05/22/dotloop-raises-7m-from-trinity-to-kill-real-estate-paperwork/
- Are you in the loop? Why you should be and how to get there: http://realtybiznews.com/are-you-in-the-loop-why-you-should-be-and-how-to-get-there/98714562/
- Austin Allison Named Inman Innovator of the year (press release): http://www.marketwatch.com/story/dotloop-ceo-austin-allison-named-inmans-innovator-of-the-year-2012-08-07
- Inman Connect Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2zkxcXldac&feature=youtu.be
- Let's automate transactions now: http://www.inman.com/news/2012/08/8/lets-automate-transaction-now
Have a LinkedIn profile?
Apply faster with your