Customer Support Representative (Tier II)
DotLoop: Customer Support Representative
dotloop is changing the world by connecting people, documents, and tasks, all in one place… real estate is their first target. As a Support Rep, you will report to our Director of Customer Support, and serve as an active member of the Customer Support Team.
Successful candidates will ensure delivery of superior customer service through fast and accurate communication, coordinate with other departments to resolve inquires/problems, and possess ample people skills. This is the perfect position for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is capable of nimble action with a high-level of confidence and patience.
- Fielding inbound customer support calls and assisting customers as needed
- Deliver resolutions to customer’s needs utilizing internal system with speed and professionalism
- Responding to inbound support emails/chats
- Be a product expert to show customers features and benefits of services
- Testing new developments in our products and provide feedback
- Establish and execute quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Excellent consultative, rapport-building and communication skills
- Ability to contribute to a team oriented environment and be able to multitask
- Detail oriented
- Knowledgeable in computer technologies
- Problem analysis and solving
- Organizing and planning
- Appreciation of other work disciplines, such as Real Estate and Technology.
- Flexibility to work fixed/rotational shifts covering 7 days a week
Desired Skills (but not required):
- Knowledge in Real Estate Transactions
This posting is for a full-time position. Please do NOT apply if you are selling consulting services or are unwilling to relocate to the Cincinnati, Ohio Area.
This position offers a competitive salary with equity/bonuses, and the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a well funded, rapidly growing, and “change the world” kind of company!
The first online software that allows real estate agents, buyers and sellers to complete the transaction process from offer to close, all in one place. More than just a forms software, DotLoop is a fully-integrated, wholly web-based negotiation platform allowing users to create, adjust, approve, and sign documents and contracts in one seamless, online environment.
dotloop in the news:
- DotLoop Raises $7M From Trinity To Kill Real Estate Paperwork http://techcrunch.com/2012/05/22/dotloop-raises-7m-from-trinity-to-kill-real-estate-paperwork/
- Are you in the loop? Why you should be and how to get there: http://realtybiznews.com/are-you-in-the-loop-why-you-should-be-and-how-to-get-there/98714562/
- Austin Allison Named Inman Innovator of the year (press release): http://www.marketwatch.com/story/dotloop-ceo-austin-allison-named-inmans-innovator-of-the-year-2012-08-07
- Inman Connect Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2zkxcXldac&feature=youtu.be
- Let's automate transactions now: http://www.inman.com/news/2012/08/8/lets-automate-transaction-now
Have a LinkedIn profile?
Apply faster with your