Regional Sales Representative
DotLoop: Regional Sales Representative
DotLoop is changing the world by eliminating paperwork from negotiated transactions… real estate is their first target. As a Sales Rep, you will report to our VP of Sales & Marketing, and serve as an active member of the Sales Team.
Successful candidates are equipped with strong problem-solving skills, extreme passion for world-class quality, extreme attention to detail, and ample people skills. This is an outstanding opportunity for an entrepreneurial, ambitious, competitive, and passionate sales rep to join the fastest growing technology company in real estate.
- Build personal sales campaigns with an entrepreneurial approach, pending approval of the supervisor.
- Identify, qualify, prospect, present and close select regional brokerage accounts defined by the supervisor. This will require both strategic and tactical execution of the process which will include: relationship development, research, plan formation, proposal creation, travel, presentations, etc.
- Daily cold calls.
- Travel, attend and sell at tradeshows.
- Provide weekly reports on sales activity and performance.
- Exploit partnership opportunities.
- Perform demos (online and/or in person), presenting customized solutions to fit the needs of regional brokerages.
- 2-5 years sales experience is required; experience within an early stage sales environment is preferred.
- Experience with the sale of SAAS or other cloud-software is a plus.
- Proven experience repeatedly identifying and closing deals each in excess of $200k annually.
- Prefers entrepreneurial opportunities and aims to achieve challenging goals.
- Demonstrates an exceptional ability in communications, leadership and relationship building.
- Effective with time management and organization.
- Confident and capable of presenting to large groups including: board rooms and trade show attendees.
- Undergraduate degree from accredited school and some degree of formal sales training.
This posting is for a full-time position. Please do NOT apply if you are selling consulting services or are unwilling to relocate to the Cincinnati, Ohio Area.
This position offers a competitive salary with equity, and the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a well funded, rapidly growing, and “change the world” kind of company!
The first online software that allows real estate agents, buyers and sellers to complete the transaction process from offer to close, all in one place. More than just a forms software, DotLoop is a fully-integrated, wholly web-based negotiation platform allowing users to create, adjust, approve, and sign documents and contracts in one seamless, online environment.
dotloop in the news:
- DotLoop Raises $7M From Trinity To Kill Real Estate Paperwork http://techcrunch.com/2012/05/22/dotloop-raises-7m-from-trinity-to-kill-real-estate-paperwork/
- Are you in the loop? Why you should be and how to get there: http://realtybiznews.com/are-you-in-the-loop-why-you-should-be-and-how-to-get-there/98714562/
- Austin Allison Named Inman Innovator of the year (press release): http://www.marketwatch.com/story/dotloop-ceo-austin-allison-named-inmans-innovator-of-the-year-2012-08-07
- Inman Connect Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2zkxcXldac&feature=youtu.be
- Let's automate transactions now: http://www.inman.com/news/2012/08/8/lets-automate-transaction-now
Have a LinkedIn profile?
Apply faster with your