Marketing Intern-E-mail Marketing & Event Planning
DotLoop (Cincinnati, OH)
dotloop is changing the world by connecting people, documents, and tasks, all in one place… Real estate is our first target. As a part of the Marketing Team, you will serve as an active member of a dynamic and hard-working group, and be expected to participate and assist in strategic level decisions and activities.
We are looking for a task oriented, “go getter.” Successful candidates are equipped with strong problem-solving skills, extreme passion for world-class service, great attention to detail and ample people skills. This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and passionate marketing professional to join The 2012 Best Place to Work in Cincinnati (awarded by The Business Courier) and gain a limitless amount of experience, not just in marketing, but in a rapidly growing multi-faceted organization.
Interns will gain experience in the following areas: Direct Marketing, Marketing Automation, Database, reporting & analytics, and will work across departments with the chance to influence decisions at the strategic level. This internship is best suited for a young marketing professional who wants to get hands-on marketing experience with a rapidly growing, well-funded start-up.
Educational Learning Experiences:
- Direct Marketing planning and implementation
- Social Media optimization and engagement
- Marketing administrative support
- New customer acquisition discovery
- Assist in developing creative strategy
- Interest in social media and online marketing
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Confident, diligent and positive attitude
- High school diploma/enrolled in college/recent college graduate
- Demonstrates exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Business Major with a focus in Marketing/Event Planning/Social Media a major plus
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a plus
- Hours: M-F (hours are flexible and may vary)
* Please do NOT apply if you are not located in or near the Cincinnati Area.
This position is an unpaid marketing position that will give each intern remarkable skills, qualifications and experience to launch their career. This internship can be applied towards college level internship credit, with the approval and cooperation of the partner institution.
Backed by Trinity Ventures, the same firm that backed Starbucks, Dotloop is poised for rapid growth. Dotloop has grown more than 70 percent quarter-over-quarter since 2010. Here are a few recent articles: