DotLoop (Cincinnati, OH)
dotloop is changing the world by connecting people, documents, and tasks, all in one place… Real estate is our first target. As a part of the Inside Sales Team, you will report to our VP of Sales and serve as an active member of the Sales Team.
Successful candidates are equipped with excellent people skills, extreme passion for world-class service, and the ability to close prospects quickly. This is an outstanding opportunity for an entrepreneurial, ambitious, competitive and passionate sales rep to join The 2012 Best Place to Work in Cincinnati (awarded by The Business Courier).
What you'll be doing...
- Rapidly obtain expert level understanding of the real estate industry, as well as dotloop benefits to client/industry
- Excel during a ramp-up/on-boarding period, while learning the product, industry and making cold calls.
- Own inbound sales opportunities
- Own an assigned book of leads
- Work closely with Product Demonstration, Launch Teams, Account Management & Customer Support to ensure smooth hand offs
- Hit assigned sales quota as measured on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis
- Effectively communicate with prospects
- Book 5-10+ quality appointments per day for product demonstrations
Who you are...
- 1-2 years sales experience is required; experience within an early stage sales environment is preferred.
- Outbound phone sales experience is preferred
- Real Estate industry knowledge is a major plus
- Experience with the sale of SAAS or other cloud-software is a plus.
- Demonstrates exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Effective time management and organization
- Confident, diligent and positive attitude
- Bachelor's Degree
- Typical hours are M-F 8-5:30 (may vary depending on assigned region)
Please do NOT apply if you are selling consulting services or are unwilling to relocate to the Cincinnati, Ohio area.
This position offers a competitive salary with bonuses/commission.
dotloop is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest and relies heavily on every employee’s willingness to go above and beyond on a daily basis while providing excellent customer service. This means performing duties and working hours not necessarily defined in this description. Beyond just growth, dotloop’s passion and culture make it a special place to work – every “looper” considers themselves lucky to be a part of the movement our company is driving. Successful employees rarely “punch out” and always embrace the impossible.
Backed by Trinity Ventures, the same firm that backed Starbucks, Dotloop is poised for rapid growth. Dotloop has grown more than 70 percent quarter-over-quarter since 2010. Here are a few recent articles: