1. You must be 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority as that is defined in your jurisdiction, whichever is older, to visit or use JobFlo.com in any manner. By visiting JobFlo.com or accepting these Terms, You represent and warrant to JobFlo that You have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction, and that You have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by these Terms. You also represent and warrant to JobFlo that You will use JobFlo.com in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
2. JobFlo Inc reserves the following rights 1) To change the terms and conditions of this document. It is therefore recommended that you visit this page periodically. Your use of the website after such changes constitutes your acceptance of the changes. 2) To change the access rules for the site. 3) To restrict/change any user from accessing the site. 4) To change the site in any way. 5) To delete any resumes, job listings or any other postings from the site.
3. You agree to not access the unauthorized areas of the website. You also agree not to probe the website infrastructure for vulnerabilities to breach the security of the web site. You also agree not to send any unsolicited emails including but not limited to commercials, promotions. You also agree not to overload, hack or crash the server or any other web site infrastructure. Any such security violation will result in civil or criminal liability.
4. You are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any JobFlo Site, including without limitation, the following activities: (a) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any JobFlo Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. JobFlo will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations
5. JobFlo Inc does not guarantee that your use of the website will be error-free, uninterrupted, safe from viruses or other harmful elements or that it is secure. Any opinions or ideas expressed on this site by visitors, employees of JobFlo Inc, or any other person does not create any warranty. The information posted on this site is not guaranteed to be accurate. JobFlo Inc. may screen the jobs posted on the Site but JobFlo is not responsible for the accuracy of the
content. If any posted material violates this agreement or is inaccurate, and if any user brings it to our notice, we will investigate it in good faith. If we do find a reason in such notices, we may remove such material or request the user to remove such material from the site. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
6. Because your authentication on the Internet is difficult, JobFlo cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on any JobFlo Site, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more user, You release JobFlo (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
7. JobFlo serves as a platform for recruiters and/or employers to post job openings and for professionals, or any type of job seekers to pursue those listings. We are not actually involved in the transaction between the two parties. Since we do not have control over either party, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the resumes posted or the job listings. There are other risks involved in using this website besides this. By using this website you assume all those risks. Since we do not guarantee the accuracy of the postings, resume, job listings and everything else, your use of the material is at your own risk.
8. JobFlo cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from JobFlo shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein
9. JobFlo reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify in your registration and at any time thereafter; such offers may be made by JobFlo or by third parties.
10. Without limiting any of the other disclaimers of warranty set forth in these Terms, JobFlo does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased through JobFlo.com or any other JobFlo Site, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider.
You agree not to sell or modify the JobFlo Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the JobFlo Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of JobFlo.com, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits JobFlo or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of JobFlo’s or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes JobFlo’s or its licensor’s intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse JobFlo Content that appears on this Site. The use of the JobFlo Content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that JobFlo creates to generate or display any JobFlo Content or the pages making up any JobFlo Site is also protected by JobFlo’s copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
11. You may not sell, transfer or assign any products or services or your rights to any products or services provided by JobFlo to any third party without the express written authorization of JobFlo. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of any Document you post to the Site and any consequences arising from such posting.
JobFlo reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use at any time if JobFlo determines that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
12. You agree not to sell or modify the JobFlo Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the JobFlo Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of JobFlo.com, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits JobFlo or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of JobFlo’s or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes JobFlo’s or its licensor’s intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse JobFlo Content that appears on this Site. The use of the JobFlo Content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that JobFlo creates to generate or display any JobFlo Content or the pages making up any JobFlo Site is also protected by JobFlo’s copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
13. The entire site, including graphics and software is the property of JobFlo Inc. All materials on this site are copyrighted material of JobFlo Inc. Usage of such material for any other purposes than the one authorized above is a violation. You may not use any JobFlo Site in order to transmit, post, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation, JobFlo Content, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening,
abusive or hateful.
14. Our policy is to respect the intellectual property rights of work by others. Pursuant to 17 United States Code (c) (2) (the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, as amended), our designated agent for
notice of alleged copyright infringement is:
650 Castro St.
Mountain View, CA 94041
To file a notice of infringement, you need to fulfill the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, JobFlo
reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume views) that may be accessed by You in any given time period. These limits may be amended in JobFlo’s sole discretion from time to time.
15. You may post material on the site if it adheres to the following rules: 1) You may not post any obscene, abusive, hateful, defamatory, harmful, threatening messages on this site. You are not allowed to post sexually explicit material on this site. 2) You may not post any copyrighted material on this site unless you have the permission or right to do so. 3) You may not post any marketing mailings, advertisement or any such schemes on this site. 4) You are not allowed to impersonate someone on this site. 5) You are not allowed to post any material that contain viruses or any other harmful programs, software routines on this site, whose intention to damage, interfere or expropriate any data. You are not allowed to use any bots on this site. 6) You may not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose. 7) You may not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. 8) You may not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll”faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges. 9) You may not interfere with or disrupt the
Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service. 10) You may not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law. 11) You may not provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. 12) You may not “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or, 13) You may not collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.
16. You agree to sign up for no more than one account. Attempting to sign up for more than one account or providing inaccurate information when signing up for an account may result in the termination of Your account. You also agree not to share your passwords with anyone else.
You shall pay all fees associated with you JobFlo subscription. Fees are based on services purchased and not actual usage, and fees paid are non-refundable. User subscription fees are based on monthly periods that begin on the subscription start date and each monthly anniversary thereof. You will provide JobFlo with valid and updated credit card information. If you provide credit card information to JobFlo, you authorize JobFlo to charge such credit card each month. Such charges shall be made in advance.
You shall pay all fees associated with Premium job postings enabled through JobFlo. Fees are based on services purchased and not actual usage, and fees paid are non-refundable. You will provide JobFlo with valid and updated
credit card information. If you provide credit card information to JobFlo, you authorize JobFlo to charge such credit card.
You may cancel your JobFlo subscription at any time. Request for cancellation must be made at least 3 days before the monthly subscription anniversary. If the request is not made at least 3 days in advance of the monthly subscription anniversary, JobFlo may, at its discretion, charge your credit card for an additional month’s subscription.
19. JobFlo is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any JobFlo Site and JobFlo shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any JobFlo Site.
20. You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your JobFlo account (“JobFlo Account”), and that if you cancel your JobFlo Account, all your account information from JobFlo, including resumes, profiles, cover letters, network contacts, saved jobs, questionnaires and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in JobFlo’s databases and will be removed from any public area of the JobFlo Sites. Information may continue to be available for some period
of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through JobFlo’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain cached copies of your Information.
21. Your email and other data that you submit as part of the resume will be made available to our recruiters and employers. JobFlo.com doesn’t have any control over how that data would be used. If you don’t want any such data to be displayed your only remedy is not to post any resume.
22. You may not use Your JobFlo job posting to:
(a) post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
(b) post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
(c) post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
(d) post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of JobFlo or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with JobFlo;
(e) sell, promote or advertise products or services;
(f) post any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
(g) post any business opportunity that requires an up front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
(h) post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
(i) promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment which is generally indicated by the employer’s use of IRS forms W-2 or 1099;
(j) post jobs on any JobFlo Site for modeling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
(k) advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
(l) request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
(m) endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
(n) promote a particular religion;
(o) post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government; and
(p) except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs
(iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (vii) age.
JobFlo reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from any JobFlo Site, which in the reasonable exercise of JobFlo’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that JobFlo believes is not in the best interest of JobFlo.
23. There may be links to other websites from JobFlo.com. These links are not an endorsement from JobFlo.com. We are not responsible for the content of those sites. We do not guarantee anything on such links. If you choose to access those links you do so at your own risk.
24. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless JobFlo its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the website or your breach of the terms of these Terms. JobFlo shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and may, at JobFlo’s option, assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
25. Neither JobFlo Inc nor its advertisers nor its agents are liable for any damages for anything arising out of or relating in any way to the site or the material contained on the site or anything purchased through the website. If you are dissatisfied with anything then you should stop using the site. The sole and maximum liability to JobFlo shall be the total amount paid by you, if any, to access the site.
27. You agree that JobFlo may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your JobFlo account, any associated email address, and access to the site. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the terms herein or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (f) extended periods of inactivity, (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or (h) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the services provided by JobFlo.
28. JobFlo is located in Mountain View, California. We do not guarantee that material found in this website will be relevant to You outside the USA. Access to this site may not be legal outside the USA. If you choose to access this site from outside the USA you do so at your own risk and are responsible for the laws governing your jurisdiction. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie in the state and federal courts in California. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Failure of any party to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of any similar right or power at any subsequent time. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto, pertaining to the subject matter hereof. Any changes to this Agreement must be made in writing, signed by an authorized representative of JobFlo.